November called a drop in the temperature and an indefinite drop for my skin. After a full day of makeup changes, countless chemicals, rubbing, tugging, pulling, what have you, my skin was starting to look drab and I knew a treatment was needed. But I didn’t go for my usual clean up or facial, I decided to opt for Dr. Jamuna Pai’s Oxy-Blast Luxury Facial.
If you’re a city girl like me, the pollution, daily routine of mad traffic manipulation, not mention the added stress of work will get to you no matter what. Now I love makeup you guys know that, but my skin not loving it, no no. And I could literally see my skin desperately holding on to some moisture, some life, just something. Fortunately, the Oxy- Blast Luxury facial is ideal in such a situation.
The clinic was absolutely pristine and everything about it talked CLEAN SKIN. The service was impeccable, the technicians knew their treatments and routines inside-out, the atmosphere they created was extremely relaxing (I did almost go into comatose shhh 😛 ).
The treatment covered a basic cleaning, followed by a generous amount of Vitamin C serum, then the Oxy-Blast treatment – it’s a serum that is compressed into the skin until it is fully absorbed. The technician then completed the treatment with a facial massage, a brightening mask, making this a total 2-hour treatment. But chemicals and treatments aside, long-term planning is sooooo important so here are some tips I got from Dr. Jamuna Pai Skin Lab which are a must must MUST!
1. CTM – Cleanse, Moisturize and Tone! Learn it, live it, love it. And don’t skip it!
2. Sunscreen is such an underrated product in morning routines but so important,
especially in a region like ours, where the sun can be extremely harsh and cause
damage to the skin (those dark patches around your mouth? SUN DAMAGE!)
3. Beauty sleep – If someone looks at this as a chose, then you cray. Sleep off skin
troubles, stress, mood swings and just about any problem
4. Make sure you have a night routine. Remove all makeup, even if its just one product,wash and cleanse thoroughly but gently, CTM! Besides that, add any special treatment serum you need for acne or blackheads. This is where you add essential oils too!
5. Drink Up! 8 – 10 glasses of water is a must, don’t overlook this step. A quick tip: Keep a beautiful bottle (go shopping for this one specially) that is large enough to cover at least 4 glasses and keep it right on your nightstand, You’ll be bound to finish it!
6. Exercise – it keeps the blood circulated and open your pores to clear out hidden dirt. Just start with light Yoga at home…it could do wonders in the long-run.
Anyway, enough instructions, you’re all beautiful no matter what the situation is, but do pamper yourself with a good facial like the Oxy-Blast Luxury one and learn to love water, sleep and CTM! Kisses ❤ …